WILSON Burn 100S Countervail - Tennis Racquet
The Burn continues to generate power to blast shots from the baseline, but now with a new design that amps up performance and looks. Added Countervail technology maximizes a player's energy on every swing while a fresh aesthetic features a pure and simple design with engineered paint finishes, textures and an improved feel and design.
Now equipped with cutting-edge Countervail technology, the Burn ignites power and maximizes player energy. Complete with a fresh aesthetic featuring a pure and simple design, the Burn is optimal for baseliners aspiring to generate more power and burn through the competition.
- Integrated Countervail technology maximizes energy
- Precision Spin Effect Technology
- Produces aggressive and heavy shots
- Cross Section 23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam
- Head Size 100 sq. in.
- String Pattern 18x16
- Unstrung Balance 32 cm / 7 pts HL
- Unstrung Weight 300
- Length 27.0000
- Series Burn
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.