WILSON Burn FST 99 - Tennis Racquet
Wilson Burn FST
These days players need to stay competitve. The Burn FST (Fast Speed Technology) arrives just in time. It's engineered to swing fast through the air for increased racket head speed, letting baseliners stay aggressive and dictate play.
Wilson Burn FST 99
The Burn FST 99 is built for SPEED. This racket is ideal for aggressive baseliners wanting to swing faster and hit bigger. The patent-pending X2 Ergo handle allows for an optimal and customizable feel on two-handed backhands.
- Fast racket head speed for agressive baseliners
- X2 Ergo provides customizable handle shape for two-handed backhands
- Pattern 18x19
- Balance 31.5 cm / 9 pts HL
- Unstrung Weight 10.9 oz / 310 g
- Cross Section 21mm Dual Taper Beam
- Length 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Head Size 99"
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.