WILSON Clash 100 Special Edition 2021 - Tennis Racquet
The manifestation of Wilson's most noteworthy racket innovation, the Special Edition Clash 100 blends a silver metallic design with unique frame technology to create ultimate control. 3D Bending uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, the racket's frame geometry maintains excellent stability and power.
A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bending with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Cross Section: 24.5 F.B
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31CM/10 Pts HL
- Series: Clash
- Unstrung Weight: 295 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm
- Age Group: Adult
- Grip Size: 2 ( 4 1/4)
- Racquet String: Unstrung
- Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.