WILSON Clash 100L - Tennis Racquet
Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed.
FreeFlex and StableSmart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section: 24.5 F.B
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31.5CM/9 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight: 280 g
- Length: 27 in / 68.6 cm
- Player Typ: eAvid Competitor
- Racket Benefit: Control
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.