[PRE-ORDER] WILSON Clash 108 - Tennis Racquet
Clash 108 offers the most generous sweet spot among Wilson's Clash lineup. At 108 square inches and just 9.9 oz (280 g), the head provides plenty of forgiveness at a comfortable swing weight.
While a larger head typically reduces control, Clash 108 features a proprietary carbon construction that augments frame flexibility. This flexibility allows the frame to bend in dimensions that work seamlessly with the modern tennis swing, providing extra dwell time and ball pocketing for excellent control. StableSmart frame geometry delivers critical stability throughout the swing, creating an incredible feeling of confidence in every shot.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section: 24.5 F.B
- Head Size: 108 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 33.5CM/3 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight: 280 g
- Length: 27.25 in - 69.2 cm
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Racket Benefit: Control
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.