WILSON Ultra 95 Countervail (NISHIKORI) - Tennis Racquet
The Ultra 95 Countervail unveils a new element to the Ultra line: a 95-square inch headsize. While this smaller headsize reduces forgiveness, it massively helps control for players who consistently hit the sweetspot. Power Rib throat geometry enhances stability and frame stiffness for raw power, and Countervail helps reduce vibrations in the arm for increased comfort and faster recovery.
- Smaller headsize magnifies control on shots that hit the sweetspot
- Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Hotspot (hottest part of the sweetspot) increases by 15% for more explosive power
- Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a midnight navy gloss finish
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, recovery and control
- Head Size: 95 sq.in.
- Power Level: Medium
- Racquet Length: 27.25in / 69.21cm
- Stiffness: 70
- String Pattern: 16 M / 20 X
- String Tension: 50 - 60 Pounds
- Unstrung Balance: 7 Points Head Light
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9oz (309g)
- Racquet Type: Control
- Grip Size: 2 ( 4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.