YAMAHA DXS12 Mk2 (950W, 1x12") - Professional Powered Subwoofer Speaker
SERIOUS. BASS. PERFORMANCE - Great bass sound speaks for itself. Period.
If you like your bass prominent and powerful, DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers will ensure your bottom-heavy audio is heard loud and clear. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass enclosure, DXS subwoofers are capable of delivering up to an impressive 1020W of distortion-free power with supreme clarity. The lineup features the acclaimed DXS18 and recently upgraded versions of the 15” and 12” models, the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII, which have adopted technologies and features from the DXS18 for an added professional edge and boost in performance. All feature Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with Yamaha's vast lineup of full-range speakers, and reliable management of your bottom end. We've worked tirelessly to develop subwoofers with this level of versatility, dependability, and power because for Yamaha, great bass is serious business. Make it your business too.
DXS12mkII 12” Powered Subwoofer
For smaller venues or temporary sound reinforcement setups that require serious power with a professional edge, look no further than this compact powerhouse. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB “BOOST” or “XTENDED LF” low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
- 12" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 12” woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
- 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for minimal distortion
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- Optional Speaker Wheels (SPW-1) and Speaker Cover (SPCVR-DXS122)