YONEX EZone 98 Plus 2020 - Tennis Racquet
The Yonex EZONE 98+ Deep Blue Performance Tennis Racquet is a fairly thin-beamed frame (23mm/24mm/19mm) geared towards intermediate to advanced players with an already competent game, who are looking for a racket that soaks up unwanted vibrations and shock, and provides access to ample spin and a fair amount of power, while still maintaining control on groundstrokes and volleys.
- Head Size: 98 in²/632.26 cm²;
- Length: 27.5in/69.85cm;
- Strung Weight: 11.4oz/323g;
- Balance: 13.07in/33.2cm/5 pts HL;
- Swingweight: 334;
- Stiffness: 64;
- Beam Width: 23mm;
- Composition: M40X / HM Graphite;
- Power Level: low-medium;
- Stroke Style: medium-full;
- Swing Speed: medium-fast;
- Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic;
- String Pattern: 16 Mains/19 Crosses;
- String Tension: 45-60 pounds.
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.