YONEX VCORE 95 2023 (SHAPOVALOV) - Tennis Racquet
The seventh generation VCORE is a masterpiece of technology and craft. The evolution of this iconic racquet combines undeniably precise spin and remarkable control, creating a true work of art. New technology and structure combine with innovation to increase string snapback and movement, giving players access to the most spin in Yonex tennis history. Yes, it has even more RPMs than the previous model*, producing trajectories your oppponent has never seen before.
*Compared to the 6th-generation VCORE. Tested by Yonex.
- Head Size: 95 sq.in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 22 mm - 22 mm - 21 mm
- Balance Point: 310 mm
- Material: HM Graphite / 2G-Namd™ Flex Force / VDM
- Color(s): SCARLET
- Recommended String (Optional): POLYTOUR REV, POLYTOUR STRIKE, REXIS COMFORT
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 20
- Stringing Advice: 45 - 60 lbs
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.