YONEX VCORE Pro 100 (300g) - Tennis Racquet
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED PLAYER’S RACKET:
The Yonex VCORE Pro 100 (300g) Black/Blue/Orange Tennis Racquet is the perfect option for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a technologically advanced racket to tweak an already competent game. On groundstrokes, it feels firm, plays accurately, and is easily accelerated through the zone in order to impart extra spin. At 11.2 oz strung, this stick is nearly "tour weight" and adds great stability on off-centered shots.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.;
- Length: 27in / 68.5cm;
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz / 317.5 g;
- Balance: 13in / 33cm / 4 pt HL;
- Swingweight: 317; Stiffness: 66;
- Beam Width: 21mm / 21mm / 21mm;
- Composition: (see Racket Technologies below);
- Power Level: Low-Medium;
- Stroke Style: Medium-Full;
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast;
- Racquet Colors: Blue, Black, and Orange;
- Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic;
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses;
- String Tension: 45-60 pounds
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
- * Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
- ISO (ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE): Results in a 48% larger sweetspot;
- OPS: Shaft flexes on impact, minimizing unwanted vibration;
- 3D VECTOR SHAFT: Deep groove in the shaft improves racket stiffness and reduces twisting;
- MICRO CORE: Reinforced frame at 10 and 2 o’clock provide greater stability, power, and spin;
- LOCK BOOSTER SYSTEM: Raised ridges in grommets enhance power;
- NAMD: Flexible graphite material provides optimal frame snapback upon contact.