YONEX VCORE Tour 97 (330g) - Tennis Racquet
The Yonex VCORE Tour 97 offers another excellent player-oriented spec in the heritage of the Yonex RDiS 100 and RDS001. New Micro Core material for improved feel incorporated into the 22mm wide beam at the tip. New VCORE has deeper cross section grooves which increases racquet stiffness and reduces frame twist on off center hits. X Fullerene adds additional stiffness and repulsion power for the quickest response and best face stability ever achieved in a Yonex racquet.
The VCORE Tour 97 is optimal for the more advanced player looking for an excellent control and spin oriented frame in a more forgiving 97 square inch head size. Crisp response from the X Fullerene matrix in the frame itself, and added forgiveness on shots hit near the frame tip. Excellent feel, thin 19/20/22mm frame and open 16x20 pattern for excellent access to spin.
- Headsize: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 12.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 63
- Balance: 12.50 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 19/20/22mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 333 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.