ZOOM G11 - Guitar Multi Effects Pedal (G-11)
At Zoom, we’ve been designing Multi-Effects for guitar players for over 30 years. The G11 represents the culmination of our engineering and passion.
Let Your Creativity Soar
Our best engineers took the tonal qualities of the greatest amps in history, combined them, and crafted all new amp models designed to give you new palettes of tone, to take your creativity to a whole new level.
Effects You Love + More
In addition to the classic effects you love, the G11 offers brand new Distortion and Modulation effects, unlocking endless new tone possibilities.
More Cabinet Sounds Than Ever
G11 provides 22 cabinet emulations of all modeling amps plus 70 pre-loaded full impulse response (IR) data, that were captured with different microphones in various positions, providing you a wide spectrum of cabinet sounds to choose from. Additionally, you can import up to 130 of your own IR’s.
Touch and Go
Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use, application driven technology, the G11’s 5-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds.
It Feels Like Home
While the G11 is our most advanced pedal ever, it’s super familiar. From the stompbox control to the amp panel, you’ll feel like you’ve been here before.
- Integrated pedal board with dedicated amp modeling panel, five stomp switches and expression/volume Control
- Touchscreen interface on color LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- Original amp modeling combinations
- Original distortion and modulation effects
- 70 built in IR emulations plus 130 available slots for user uploaded IR's
- Two send/return effects loop plus MIDI in/out
- 5-minute stereo looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects