AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 USB+ USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The new AT2020 USB+ offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB+ is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB+ is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB+ is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Mix control; Headphone volume control
- WEIGHT: 386 g
- DIMENSIONS: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable
?Note: PC / Laptop not included.