BABOLAT Pure Aero Lite 2019 - Tennis Racquet
The lightest version of Rafael Nadal`s endorsed racquet of choice, The Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racquet gets some nice upgrades and a beautiful bright yellow and black finish.
The driving force for the Aero series is the Aeromodular beam construction for less wind drag and increased racquet head speed. This year's Pure Aero Lite incorporates Babolat's Cortex Pure Feel to make the response a little more arm friendly at contact. The tech comes from a partnership with SMAC, a company with long standing ties to the aerospace industry specializing in shock and vibration reduction. SMACWRAP, a thin viscoelastic rubber has been placed at the 3 and 9 oclock positions of the Pure Aero for outstanding feel and comfort.
Babolat is always innovating, and they are introducing the CARBON PLY STABILIZER to improve stability. CPly Carbon was developed by Chomorat, a French industrial company, and added above the throat of the racquet for more precision and stability. FSI Spin incorporates an open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets for easier access to spin while the established Woofer grommet system enhances the interaction between the ball and strings.
- The Babolat Pure Aero Lite (2019) brings all of Nadal's favourite features into a light frame that is perfect for juniors transitioning into a heavier adult sized frame or beginners that want a combination of spin and power.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g. Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.