BEHRINGER Firepower FCA1616 - Firewire / USB Audio Interface
FIREPOWER AUDIO USB/FireWire audio interfaces are the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. These handy interfaces feature state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high-headroom sonic performance, plus our 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters will really respect your input. Both interfaces support Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X and provide onboard phantom power for use with studio-grade condenser microphones. Hook up to the BEHRINGER FCA Series and instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording/editing workstation.
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA Series allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands… digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to a FCA1616 internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 MIDAS designed mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for more permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi-track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The single rack-space FCA1616 also features 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. A dedicated power supply is included.
On the rear panels of the FCA1616, you’ll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4" jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. The two headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
The Technical Stuff
The FIREPOWER FCA1616 interface features state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
With our super-affordable FIREPOWER FCA Series FireWire/USB audio interfaces, you’ll get blazing-fast streaming to and from your computer, plus our amazingly sweet MIDAS designed mic preamps, and much more.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 4 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT*, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with “near-zero” latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Get 8 additional MIDAS designed microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included)
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins (downloadable)
- Standard port for Kensington security lock