BEHRINGER Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200HD - Audiophile High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System (FBQ-6200HD / FBQ6200 HD)
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff , such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ6200HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ6200HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ6200HD features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ6200HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Built in Crossover
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ6200HD also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 - 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how BEHRINGER saves you money.
Stereo or Double-Duty?
The FBQ6200HD is designed to improve your sound from every angle: it’s a great stereo Front Of House (FOH) equalizer; or, you could use one side for mono FOH, while the other side EQs your monitors – which is where you need the maximum feedback control.
FBQ6200HD – Much More Than Just a Great EQ
Sure it’s an incredible high-definition graphic equalizer, but the FBQ6200HD has even more features, such as switchable limiters on each channel with separate Threshold controls, long-throw 45 mm frequency faders for added precision, and a built-in Pink Noise generator that enables the FBQ6200HD to function as a highly-accurate audio spectrum analyzer.
Superb Audio, Sound Value
When you want to bring out the very best from your sound system or your performance, in the studio or at your next live gig – put your trust in the ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD. We dare you to compare it to the competition. Once you do, you’ll choose BEHRINGER again and again for both audio quality and value. Test drive the high-definition FBQ6200HD today at your authorized BEHRINGER dealer.