EPIPHONE Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro (Lefty) - Electric Guitar
Out of all of Les Paul's many achievements; inventor, guitarist, and hit recording artist, Les is most beloved among musicians for inspiring the Les Paul Standard, the most sought-after electric guitar in the world.
And now, the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO gives the legend a fresh start with ProBucker-2 and ProBucker-3 humbucker pickups with coil-splitting a AAA flame Maple Veneer top.
- Series/Shape: Les Paul
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream) Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone? Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Electronics: Neck/Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/Pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Model: Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Epiphone ProBucker-2/ -3
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Top Wood: AAA Flame Maple Veener
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings