IBANEZ FRM150 (Paul Gilbert) - Electric Guitar
From platinum album sales and number one chart success as a founding member of MR. BIG, to frightening the guitar community with new levels of ferocious picking technique with shred-pioneers RACER X, to exploring punk, pop, classical, blues, jazz, and progressive instrumental styles in his solo career, Paul Gilbert has recorded a massive amount of stunning guitar music, all while circling the globe to play sold-out arenas from Japan to Jakarta.
"When I pick up my Ibanez Fireman, I know that everything is going to be all right. It is truly a pleasure to be able to express my anger, explore my melodic imagination, and simply play good rock and roll, with such a world-class instrument."
– Paul Gilbert
- neck type FRM 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- body Mahogany body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret Narrow & Tall frets
- bridge Tight-Tune bridge/Tight-Tune tailpiece
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Air Classic™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- middle pickup DiMarzio® Area 67™ (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Air Classic™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale 628mm/24.75"
- a : Width at Nut 43mm
- b : Width at Last Fret 57mm
- c : Thickness at 1st 22mm
- d : Thickness at 12th 24mm
- Radius 305mmR
Set-in neck construction provides massive sustain and playing comfort.
H-S-H pickup configuration
The FRM150 features H-S-H pickup configuration - DiMarzio® Air Classic™ in the neck and bridge positions, and DiMarzio® Area 67™ in the middle.
Tight-Tune Bridge and Tailpiece
The Ibanez original Tight-Tune bridge and tailpiece promote superior transfer of string vibration without unwanted movement.
The FRM150 features a specific layout to keep the volume knob location in Paul's favorite spot.