LEWITT LCT 240 Pro - Condenser Microphone (LCT240)
FOR PROFESSIONAL RECORDINGS - Works great for every sound source
"Giant leaps instead of small steps" was the tagline for developing our LCT 240 PRO, a surprisingly versatile cardioid condenser microphone for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. All applications can be covered thanks to its highly nuanced and transparent sound.
Condenser microphones are much more sensitive to sound than dynamic microphones. The LCT 240 PRO enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
Fantastic sound - on all sound sources
For the LCT 240 PRO we have set ourselves the goal to design a microphone that delivers great sound for a wide range of applications. Use it to record vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano and many more - whatever you record, you will accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
Handles even the highest sound pressure levels
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels - with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
What's in the box
Use the included clip to attach your LCT 240 PRO to your microphone stand easily. Time to give your microphone a break? Are you on the go? Use the leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches. The windshield comes in handy for outdoor gigs, vocal recordings, or simply to protect the capsule from moisture.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB
- Internal impedance: 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz