PRESONUS Faderport 8 - 8-channel Mix Production Controller (PRE-ORDER)
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 8’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 65 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 8 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow. Large, illuminated buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy. Eight digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And if you select a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 will follow your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One® integration.
FaderPort 8’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins.
But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 8 for yourself!
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation*
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity