SHURE BLX14/P31 - Wireless Headset System
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with simple set-up and an intuitive interface, for legendary sound performance right out of the box. Precision built and available in a variety of handheld, lavalier, instrument and headset configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Wireless headset microphone for general use
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless systems.
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- 26dB adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with simple set-up, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- URT2 Rack Tray (available separately for BLX4 and BLX88)