WILSON Burn FST 99S - Tennis Racquet
Wilson Burn FST
These days players need to stay competitve. The Burn FST (Fast Speed Technology) arrives just in time. It's engineered to swing fast through the air for increased racket head speed, letting baseliners stay aggressive and dictate play.
Wilson Burn FST 99S
Do you have the need for SPEED and SPIN? The Burn FST 99S enables players to increase their racket head speed for more power and has Spin Effect Technology for increased precision spin. Hit the heavy ball to dominate your opponent!
- Fast Speed Technology (FST) with Spin all-in-one
- Precision Spin Effect Technology to hit with more topspin
- X2 Ergo provides customizable handle shape for two-handed backhands
- Pattern 18x17
- Balance 30.5 cm / 12 pts HL
- Unstrung Weight 10.5 oz / 299 g
- Cross Section 21mm Dual Taper Beam
- Length 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Head Size 99"
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.